One of the ways I found to really limit the amount spent each weekend is to try my best at one shot kills. This not only saves you money on the amount of rounds you buy for each outing but I've found that it makes you a much better player. As you will have to be patient for your shots. To make this even more applicable you should practice with your marker so your one shot will really count.
One of the ways I found to really limit the amount spent each weekend is to try my best at one shot kills. This not only saves you money on the amount of rounds you buy for each outing but I've found that it makes you a much better player. As you will have to be patient for your shots. To make this even more applicable you should practice with your marker so your one shot will really count.
ReplyDelete